Smack (Middle School Youth Ministry) is open to all students in grades 6th – 8th.
WHO: Open to all students in grades 6th-8th and include:
WHAT: · Games and Fellowship
· Dinner – NO COST! (begins at 5:40pm)
· Scripture-based Message
· Small Group Time
· Prayer and Worship
WHERE: Hope Reformed, New Worship Room
WHEN: Wednesday Nights. Check Calendar for up to date information.
Sign In/Sign Out Procedure
1. Parental consent/medical release forms will be required for student participation in any event. Forms will be available on Wednesday nights, from the Youth Directors, Church Administrative Office, or via www.smackandsnl.com.
2. Each student must sign in using the computers provided at the sign-in stations.
3. All students must remain inside of the designated youth ministry area until their parent/guardian/ride arrives. YOUTH CANNOT WAIT OUTSIDE!
4. No student can leave early during an event without permission.
5. If a student unexpectedly leaves a youth ministry event, the following actions will be taken:
a. The parent/guardian will be called.
b. The police department will be called.
c. The student will not be allowed to attend the next event.
6. We strongly discourage parents allowing student to ride with another teenage driver home from a youth ministry event. It is the parent’s responsibility to make their guidelines on this matter clear to their child(ren).
7. Specific permission is granted within our standard consent form for a Youth Leader to give any student a ride home. If after reasonable attempt a parent or legal guardian cannot be contacted or is excessively late in arriving to collect their child(ren), two non-related approved Youth Leaders will provide transportation. No Youth Leader may provide a lone student with a ride.